Wednesday, August 19, 2009


you cant be certain ever of me
i have envelopes to fill, shoes to overflow
in someone's dynamite a termite
enters an open oriface.

my
eyeliner is crooked and smells of garlic
Japanese radish is the main menu
On a seagrass floor a door jamb chops


Lychee trees everywhere... the terraces
Stuck with fresh dates, mangoes from Mexico
Right here in wooden boxes they glow


you
Keep me honest and your diatribe fills
Donuts of despair, their desperation is
useless


Only in the butcher's shop can i find bones
Enough to assuage my appetites
My dog is waiting for the spit of contention
To roll down the street in disappointment.

There , you see, i said it again...STREET©
Fleet word, a reed, a wandle of repetiton
Another pet set loose on the unsuspecting.
-Zete Purongge

A rubix cube of personalty, I am not what I seem...
Feet personalized with overflowing shoes, I am in the envelope(ready to send)
Your dynamite was a dud but only a termite was around to hear it.
Enter now or face it.

My emotions determine how my make-up looks.
layered and smiled,
Waiting like a Japanese pumpkin on its death bed.
Walk barefoot on the sea floor, doors ajar chopping board.

Trees may suffocate you,
orange light bulbs gleaming with edibility.
looking down from the terrace.

Keep you honest, with you dozens of despair.
desperation to keep your stomach filled.
Useless...

Bones that create the cathedral,
butcher weeps at his boneless shop.
dog spits the appetites contention,
Your STREET© keeps you from disappointment.

Street unlocks secrets to your subconscious.
Fleet from the STREET© wander your repetition,
Controlled the pet so long, leash was broken.
Lose the unexpected.
-Aaron held


No comments:

Post a Comment