Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LORn MoWeR or prehaps...


I mean to capture you
Then release you
I will offer you round
Because I love you
Or perhaps it is the opposite
Perhaps I will abandon you
Perhaps you will confuse me
Every bewilderment will assay us
It will be the solution to our headspace
Conditional of capture
Bewilderment will be rifled in the bookleaves
I do not understand this
It traps my mind
Reversal is impossible
I am caught in your trap
You are court in mein TWOfold
The step into it is not easy
But bewilldering.

-Zete



I mean to bewildering.
But capture you
Then release it,
is not easy......

The step into you,
You are court in, you round
I will offer mein TWOfold

Because 'I" in your trap
I am caught.. I love you..
Reversal is it is the opposite

Or perhaps is impossible.

my mind, it traps you,
it abandons you, Perhaps I will...
I do not, will not confuse me
Perhaps you understand this

I do not, will assay us..
Every bewilderment be rifled in the bookleaves
Bewilderment will be the solution

to our headspace.

It will be...
Conditional of capture.

-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment